Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Church of God Truth

April 12, 2009 The Church of God Truth

I started this blog to review all of the Churches of God and its supporters, opponents, and curiosity seekers. I have seen many people discuss Herbert W. Armstrong, Living Church of God, United Church of God, COG-PKG, and other scattered groups. I believe it is time to discuss whether or not God c0mmands us in the 2009 to keep this sabbath, holy days, tithe, and other doctrines of the various scattered groups. We will also explain whether or not the Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox, Protestant, Islamic, or Jewish faiths have the answers to today's problems. I have not named every specifc sect or faith that exists in the world today, but we will discuss these religions or sects in depth. We hope to find out in the coming blog posts which faith or religion on this earth is the best option for mankind. Also, I hope others will come to this site to directly comment on their faith or lack of faith in their particular religion. My first topic will be discussing The Church of God-Preparing for the Kingdom and its beliefs. If you wish to visit this particular site please do a google search

4 comments:

  1. First, explain why your church has the credentials to speak to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me explain. Despite your contention- and that of your Biblically challenged friend-, I do have a very solid foundation in the scriptures, history, the teachings of the early church, the teaching of today' church and the miraculous phenomena that all...ALL point to the Roman Catholic church as the one and only fullness of God's revealed truth.

    I know what Benedict XVI's credentials are. What are yours?

    Afterall, if you are trying to tell me that my church is false, you should be able to tell me by what authority you can make such a claim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, let's see if Clint passes the honesty test better than Matt (though not a high bar to clear to clear I'll grant).

    On the liar's blog, you said;

    I have to say that I also agree that the Bible is the only text that we may use as the Word of God. So, only the Old and New Testaments and no other.I fully respect your right to believe whatever you wish. Just have the integrity to admit that you can't demonstrate it by Scripture.You CHOOSE to believe that of your own will...there CERTAINLY is no Biblical basis for such a belief.

    If you say there is, put it right here.
    *points to screen*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the beautiful thing about being a Catholic. I don't have to guess.

    If the Catholic Church teaches that it is true, there isn't a speck on a germ on a flea's chance that it isn't because the Pope speaks with the very authority given to him by Christ and guarded by the Holy Spirit.

    No guesswork.

    Why would anyone choose the vastly inferior Protestantism?

    ReplyDelete